If you are not satisfied with an order, the size is not correct or any other reason, you can return the items within 14 days of the order’s delivery date.
To request a return you simply have to send an e-mail to email@example.com, writing your order number on the subject or you can request it through this page.
After receiving the return confirmation email, you will need to ship the items to Transit within 14 days. The return shipping costs will be at your expense and will be deducted at the time of the refund. You can find the return shipping costs on the table below.
Returns can be accepted if the items have the following conditions:
- the price tag and barcode must be intact and attached to the returned items;
- items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dustbags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the order;
- items must not have been washed or altered and must not show any signs of use;
- returns must be packaged in the same box used for initial shipment;
- authorized returns must be shipped from the same country of the original shipment.
Transit reserves the right not to accept returns not authorized or shipped using procedures other than those contained in the return instructions. In such cases the items will be returned to you. Any acceptance of such returns involves a charge equal to 10% of the value of the returned goods in addition to the return shipping costs.
After verifying the returned products, we will refund within 14 days in the same currency of the original purchase, net of shipping costs. Any differences due to exchange rate fluctuations will not be returned.
For orders paid by credit card, the amount will be available according to the timing of the chosen banking circuit; for orders paid with Paypal or Shopify payments the price will be returned to the original account. For orders paid by bank transfer, the refund will be made on the same bank account used for the order payment.
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS BY COUNTRY